Website Natare Corporation
Natare Corporation is seeking individuals to fill positions for Machine Operator/Production Assistant – Sheet Metal. These are full-time, permanent positions.
- Assist in shearing/machining/forming of stainless steel materials
- Easing edges of sharp sheet metal parts
- Saw parts on shop sawing equipment as necessary
- Deburr parts as necessary
- Ability to operator shearing/forming/machining equipment
- Ensure fabricated parts meet exact dimensions per blueprints
- Proper cleaning of completed parts as determined by the company
- Completion of parts in a timely fashion as determined by the company
- Operate plant machinery and power tools as required in a safe manner
- General warehouse and facility cleaning/maintenance
- High school graduate or current equivalent
- Two (2) years’ work experience in shearing/forming/drilling and general plant fabrication operations including blueprint reading
- Additional technical school, technical training, or expertise with stainless steel materials, including machining/forming of stainless steel sheet, plate, and structural steel
- Training emphasizing a variety of shearing/forming/drilling is required
- Experience or training on fabrication machinery; forklift equipment; and overhead crane operation is a must
- Knowledge of Trumpf and Pirhanna and Onsrud/Amada equipment preferred
- Should possess good computer skills
- Good general physical condition. Free of any medical restrictions or limitations that would limit the proper performance of job duties:
- Ability to climb; stoop; bend; etc
- Ability to lift heavy materials, within accepted OSHA guidelines, to a variety of positions including overhead locations
- Operate heavy material handling equipment requiring strength and exertion
- Performing work duties generally considered strenuous
- Ability to withstand factory/plant environments
- Able to stand on factory floors for extended periods of time
We offer competitive compensation, profit sharing, and full benefits including health, disability, dental, vision, and 401k. Natare is a merit-shop, and we have permanent, full-time positions in a growing company with opportunities for advancement.
Natare Corporation is an international designer, manufacturer, and engineering contractor specializing in commercial and public swimming pools, aquatic facilities, and water features. We specialize in the design and integration of aquatic facilities, pools, spas and wellness, and water features. Our designers work closely with the building architectural team to integrate such systems and influence building or facility architecture.
Natare offers a comprehensive selection of stainless steel and acrylic pools and aquatic equipment, construction systems, and accessories that are used in the construction or renovation of state-of-the-art facilities worldwide.
We are a mid-sized and highly regarded company recognized around the world for high-quality, technically excellent, and innovative aquatic solutions. We provide the experience and expertise to guide projects from concept and design through construction and operation.
Based in Indianapolis, Natare serves clients on every continent. We work closely with architects, contractors, engineers, planners, and owners to produce highly integrated systems and elements that are unrivaled in our industry. Whether it’s a 50-metre Olympic competition pool or a rooftop hotel pool, Natare designers, engineers, and fabricators work together, and closely with our clients, to provide excellence in product and service.
Previous notable projects:
- Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
- Taiora QEII Recreation and Sport Centre, New Zealand
- Marriott Marquis Houston (rooftop pools), Texas