AWS Pool Systems
A Natare All-Welded Stainless Steel Pool System (AWS) is a customized, all-welded unitized pool construction system, pre-engineered to the exact requirements of each project.
AWS pool systems are quickly assembled on-site or, for smaller pool configurations, in our manufacturing plant as a single piece or component system. Each section is then joined together on-site with minimal welds to provide a fast and easy installation.
Natare AWS pools are ideal for in-ground, on-ground, or elevated aquatic construction and feature sectional design tailored to the exact configuration of each project.
It is a permanent, watertight system that works with a variety of different floor systems including our Natatec® PVC pool lining system. Your pool can have the luxurious curves and sinuous shape of a lazy river while still achieving the strength and stability that only all-welded stainless steel pool systems can provide. Interior finishes include polished stainless steel, ceramic tile, and Natatec PVC pool lining. Other special finishes are available upon request.
Features & Benefits
- Easily adapts to any size or shape pool including the curves and turns of lazy rivers
- Customizable gutter configuration
- Integral stainless water supply and distribution — no buried pipes
- Unbreakable GPM grating
- Modular construction in sections up to 6 meters
- Epoxy coated, high-up durable buttress system with integral deck support
- Low maintenance and easy to clean
We make an impact
every step of the way
Natare has been involved in thousands of projects over the years ranging from international competition venues and university training facilities to world-class aquatic facilities and more.